Friday, October 19, 2007

Today is the day!

Today is the day for me to start a BLOG! I read my friends in Missouri all the time...I just love to read about thier lives! We really miss them! Soooo! I thought I would get busy and start a blog for my crew! The Party of Five! My husband of 12 years....Sean...My son Kole, (aka Munk or Munky)who just turned 9, My son Kaden, (Kademan)who will soon be 5, and my little Princess Riley Roo..Who is 3 on the 22nd....Oh and there is me....Kelly! I am a stay at home busier than heck mom of 3....well...4 if you count the hubby! It all drives me nuts sometimes..but I would never trade it for anything!



We are leaving in the morning for a trip to Branson with our oldest and dearest friends and thier 6 girls...Yes...6 GIRLS! It will be a blast! I can't wait to write all about it!

3 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Congrats on the blog!!

Can't wait to read your updates!!

Wow, I am your first comment!!

Karlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlie said...

Hey how are you guys??
I just got up and are ready to do anything!! My familky is still snoring so I am glad to have got this from you!
I love the first comment on the top of the page that really suites it!!!! HA HA HA!!
LOTS OF LOVE!!
P.S.- Hope you have a blAST!!!