Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Princess at her first Ballet recital





PRINCESS RILEY ON STAGE 2nd from the end




What a fun day...Riley was so cute all dressed up and on stage. She had a rehearsal at 8am and FROZE in fear! But at the recital she was fearless...That's my girl! She kept asking me to let her hair down and I told her..as soon as you are done dancing..you can take it out...So The Minute!!! she was done..she ran off stage with her friends..got to her seat..and down came the hair! I think it is rebellion from always having bows when she was smaller...She even had bows to match her Jammie's! ha ha..
Rileys BEST FRIEND! PJ




Check out the video of Rileys performance
.."Let's Go Fly A Kite" on youtube.

It is downloaded to youtube..but I can't get it to link to my blog..

So here you go for now..I hope this works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw6IOa-OCEc

The kites got lost! But the show must go on! The girls did a great job pretending...

No comments: