Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OUCH!

Ya know how you tell your hubby and your kids not to mess with knives..Well...being the smart one I am...tried to take a cool coin off of a tequila bottle for Kole...It popped off a little easier than I had planned and I almost cut my thumb off! I called Sean to come get me..He thought I was joking..so he delayed a bit! I thought I was going to bleed to death! I got 3 stitches inside and 5 outside and all is well! It just stings like crazy! Thank goodness Kole was at Camp, Kaden and Ri went to Mrs. Corrie's...(THANK YOU AGAIN!I owe you one!) If they had been with me..they would have been basket cases having to watching the numbing and the stitches...It was a first for me..I was not sure what to expect..I was a little nervous about it...for those of you who have not had them...Not to bad! Sean had to leave before the Dr came in..so a friend of mine picked me up...When Sean came back to Wellquest (His appointment just happened to be the same day)...He told them that I was trying to open a tequila bottle with a knife..Made me look like an stay at home alcoholic mom...but he told them he was joking...He better have anyway! I get to go back in about 10 days and get the stitches out...Wierd thing...My friends daughter did the EXACT same thing a year ago almost to the day! How strange is that!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW.......that looks painful! next time use a duller knife. (duller?! is that even a word?) more dull maybe. hmmmmm.
ks