Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday month has come to a close! Whewwwww

Another year! I can't believe it..My babies are now 10, 6 and 4....WOW...I FEEL OLD! Here are some pictures of their big days! Kole had his party at War Eagle Cavern..It was really fun exploring the cave...Checking out bats...Perfect party for 10 year old boys! Miss Riley had her bash at Chuck E Cheese...That was what she wanted..But never again! It was a mad house! The kids had a ball though!
Riley looked at me with a big smile and said..This is the best Happy Birthday party ever mom! I love my friends!Thank You!
It made it all worthwhile! Kaden had his party at Great Day Skate...He and his friends had so much fun! The parents had fun too! We learned that inline skates are easier for little ones to learn on..WIERD! He had a wonderful time!

Enjoy the pictures! Koles are first..the rest I will add as I get time today!



















No comments: