Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday....We went Ice skating at the Jones Center





































The Jones family invited us to go Ice Skating with them Friday. It was so much fun...I felt like a kid again...I busted it 2 times! I was laughing so hard! It knocked the wind out of me when I fell....Kole did not want to go..then we were skating and he looked at me with a big smile and asked if we could do this everyday..He did great! Kaden did well too...He was getting the hang of it when it was time to go. I asked him to skate with me and he went a few feet and said...Can I skate with "B" your to slow mom..you can't skate....It was so funny and soooo true! Riley had fun..She went around with daddy most of the time...The first time she went around with me ...she said with a scoul.."I don't like ice skating..it's mean"...ha ha...
Thanks Jones Family for inviting us! XOXO It was a great day!

No comments: