Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to me! 34...Man I am getting old!

Here are pictures of "me" on my birthday...My mom sent them this morning. The spatula is my sceptor. There is also a picture of T man doing the soulja boy dance.








The boys played a little pool at papa's~


Mom and Dads house with the "W" family

















My Birthday was celebrated on December 7th....Sean and I went to dinner with our good friends next door..We ate at a nice place in Bentonville called the Santuary. It was OK...Not the best I have ever had..But it was fun to dress up and go out with friends.....Then we went to Joplin the next day to celebrate with my family and friends who live in CJ. We ate Hibachi for dinner and then to my parents house for cake. My cake was from Ricks in Fayetteville...SOOOO yummy...and so cute! I loved it..Ri wears the crown to ballet now...There are no pics of me...My mom took them and she still has to email me...so as soon as I get them..I will add them...Blog ya later!




No comments: