Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mr Griswold and his lights






We had a lights competition in our neighborhood again this year...The Lights of Lochmoor....We got 2nd last year..so Sean went a little wacky on the lights this year....only to get 2nd again! I was laughing so hard when he read it..He was so mad..Can you imagine what the 1st place house looked like. Now I have to figure out a way to make the soul train dissapear! He has become the inflatable king! I got a count down clock...I got lots of greif from that clock...Neighbors(and you know who you are and thanks for fixing it) saying it was off and kids reminding their parents how many days were left...it was fun....Here are some pics of our 2nd place prize of a house. Better luck next year Seanypoo.......We have got to get the Vegas Palms! ha ha...(I am only kidding! No plams!..PLEASE!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.