Thursday, January 31, 2008

Winter Wonderland!


Sean woke me this morning like a little kid in a candy store...LOOK OUTSIDE! I got up and looked out our window and it was so beautiful out! SNOW! No one had been out yet and it just sparkled. We watched the news real quick to see if school was closed, as soon as that was confirmed..we jumped back in bed and slept...only for about 20 mintues and the boys woke up ALLLLLL excited about the snow...Kole was filling me in on all the plans for the days fun...So now we are waiting to get out there and play. The snow is still coming down and we have a great hill for sledding!

We all love snow..except for Miss Riley..who spent the majority of her time crying last year because it was yucky....I asked her if she wanted to go play and she crinkled her nose and said a sassy little..I don't think so...It was funny!

No comments: