Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter 2008

We arrived home Easter morning....We slept for a few hours then woke and went to MO to visit family for Easter...It was a great day...We were so glad to be home though! Now back to the real world of school, homework, baseball, soccer, ballet...laundry...UGH!

Little K enjoyed her first real egg hunt..last year she was so tiny!

Papa and his girls
My Brother, K and KK
Kaden did not want a lot of candy..He said it would make him throw up! GOOD BOY!
Kole with his stash!

Gramma Linda helping Riley stock up on candy
My Boys! XOXO :) I think My little bro had some issues with the sun! ha ha...K..I love you!
My Family


The kids had fun hunting Easter Eggs
Me, Riley and Gramma Linda
Boys searching for the right candy!



Kadens Easter Morning find
Riley was so excited to get CHOCOLATE!
Kole loved his gift from Grammy Joy...ART SUPPLIES! They all got art supplies from Grammas...You know my kids so well! Thank You! You all made Easter great! Because we were on out trip...we had to reschedule the Easter Bunny! He only comes if you color eggs and hide them..So this Saturday....Is our official Easter Bunny visit! ;)




No comments: