Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can you believe..Summer is over!

Can you believe summer is over..Back to school they all go! We have had a blast this summer...Is seems like we were never home...The boys started school in August...Kaden went to Kindergarden and Kole is in the 4th grade...Kaden loves school..We walked him to class for the first 2 days..then he was cool to go on his own...Kole told us he did not need us to walk him to class...so Sean picked him up and carried him...Kole was about to die! It was funny...After we dropped the boys at school..Riley and I went to get our hair done..pedicures and manicures..She has become quite the little diva...

Riley had her first day at Tiny Tots..She has gone with me to take Kaden for the past 2 years..Now it is her turn and she is so happy! I took her and she just went right in class with Miss Misty...She was ready to go..I turned to leave..said see ya later..and TEARS welled up in my eyes..my throat felt all tight..you know the feeling..I was thining..what the heck! Totally did not expect that~ It hit me that this is it..My little baby girl is starting school...I will turn around and she will be at Central Park! I felt like I had just wished away my time with them...always ready for them to start school...Now that the are..I am a little lonely...poor me huh! So silly! I love my kiddos!

So...The crew is officially at school for the year! Kole, Kaden and Riley have thier first soccer games on Saturday..Riley started ballet today...Kaden has football and Kole is begging to take Tennis...It all begins...The Stephan Taxi is back in action!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy these pics make me feel so much older. You (my children & Sean) were just this old not too long ago it seems.