Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday little Bro!


My brother came to Bville to celebrate his 29th birthday...29!!!!! I can't believe it...It seems like just yesterday he was the annoying 6 year old Sean and I locked in the bathroom, holding the door shut, so we could kiss in the hall! ha ha.... It is really hard to believe that I dated Sean when my brother was my sons age! So wild! But anhoo....K turned 29...Mis wife and my adorable niece,and my mom and dad went to beef o brady's for lunch after 3 soccer games and a little rain..then to fast lane to do a little bowling..It was really fun. Then we came here for cake and ice cream..TRANSFORMERS!!!Little K loved to bowl...She would help the adults roll the ball and scream with excitement...Ri slept through a TON of noise! I don't know how on earth...But she finally woke up and bowled a little...Koles friend came with us and about beat us all! He is great for 10! My parents played the Wii...I think they had more fun doing that than anything! I could not get them to stop! CHRISTMAS PRESENT maybe? They were laughing and having a good ol time! It was nice to see my dad not sleeping on the couch for a change..LOL...Kaden has Wii Tennis down to a science and NO ONE can beat him! It is crazy! It was a good day! Next time...Laser Tag!


















No comments: