Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Birthdays all around~














This time of year is what we like to call...BIRTHDAY MONTH! Kole was 9, Oct 13, Riley was 3 on Oct 22 and Kaden is 5 is Nov 9th...So excited he can't stand it! He doesn't want a gift...Just a party! I am happy about that! Kole is so opposite..He is my spoiled child...the world revolves around his needs..He wants it all! Totally my fault..But what can I say..You live and learn! He is fabulous though! He is so smart and his imagination is amazing to me...I love my boys..Different as night and day! Kole started basketball last night. He really enjoys it. We thought Kaden would be able to play...But you have to be in Kindergarten...Next year! Here are some pictures of Birthdays so far...Kole had a Lazor tag party..Transformer theme...So fun...But I spent a fortune on quarters...Riley had her party at All Star Gym..Supergirl Theme!!!..It was really fun..The kids had a ball..The Zip Line was a hit...My kids are trying to figure out how we can have one from Tanners next door to our deck...BOYS! I see broken bones in my future! The princess will be in the mix as well! We were watching Annie tonight...Totally my girl! Beatin up the boys! Ha Ha! I will post the pics as soon as I download them...

No comments: