Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures of the Birthdays...Halloween and anything else that has flown by without a blog...CATCH UP TIME!






























































Rileys party was at ALL STAR GYM..It was so fun! Her theme was SUPERGIRL...We laughed at her this morning...She took a flying dive off the bed and she was not happy..but we said..SUPERGIRL! ...She laughed and her booboo was all better...I will add her pictures today....then I am going to bed...this takes to long! ha ha



Kadens party was at Fun City..CHOAS! Not my kinda party...But the kids had fun...Next weekend is my birthday..We are having a party at my parents...But it seems like a bad weekend for everyone..which is fine by me! We can forget allllll about me and my big day! Which is actually the 7th....but oh well! We also got our tree up this weekend..it is HUGE...12 ft tall and WOW..It is a little bigger than I had imagined..but I like it...We have almost everything done as far as holiday decorating...gotta make a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow...But other than that..I think we are good! I bought everything at the end of last year...when it was dirt cheap...So proud of myself! I forgot I did it and when we opened things it was like....CHRISTMAS!! ha ha...I love Christmas..It is my FAVORITE! My hubby is Christmas lights nuts! I will have to get a pictures of the finished product!......Take care..K

No comments: