Monday, November 26, 2007

It has been a long November!
















































Hey all! What a month so far! It has flown by so fast since Halloween..I am soooo behind! So far this month...We had some birthday stuff going on..then my grandmother passed away...that pretty much put everything on hold. It seems like just yesterday but it has been almost 2 weeks I think...I hate it...I never "really" dealt with not having her around until her funeral...It just hit me and I lost it....My mom on the other hand was so strong! I was amazed by her grace in it all...funny thing because she mentioned my gramma giving her some perfume..etc...named GRACE...My mom spoke about it at my grammas funeral..Yes..My mom got up in front of a crowd and spoke, without a tear..about the life of my grandma..and how she lived her life with such grace...I was in awe of my moms strength! Proof of God..Lifting you up and carring you when you are in need of strength.....WOW! I can't tell you how many times I have witnessed Gods presence in times like this...and always! If you really look around at life...ANYWAY.....My grandma is gone and the holidays are here...Thanksgiving was difficult...An empty place at the table~ It was just not complete this year....I am going to add some pics of the holiday...We went to my familys in Carthage..Got some pics of my dad and my aunt...trying thier best to open thier eyes wide for some pictures..So funny! They are so squinty...A pic of one of my many my cousins, her mom, her hubby with my dads aunt....Riley and my cousins little guy..almost the same age..so cute..they are great friends! J is so sweet! Ri takes advantage of it and she is such a little leader! He follows her with a smile and looks back at his mom...like.."she made me do it Mom!" He is a super sweet boy! Lots of pics of the day..The boys all played football and searched for monsters by the silos...then Sat we had traditional Thanksgiving at my parents house in Joplin. Oh...The sling looking thing on Ri...It is not real..she just hurt her arm and needed it wrapped up...so gramma took care of her..so cute! Take care! K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dad looks like he smashed his hand. HAHA! you should research better ways to show pictures. lookup how to import slideshows.....way cooler. anyhoo.....see ya saturday, love ya ks