Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today we explored!




















Sean is out of town..so the kids and I had the day to ourselves...We went to church this morning with our neighbors...M&M and little A...It was the 1 year anniversary of our new building and our youth pastor returned from TX...He is great! Kole just loves him and his family. We had lunch at On the Border. It was yummy! They all got birthday Sundays..But no song..because everyone had left...Then the kids and I drove all over looking for a great place to explore and check out the fall leaves. We found an old bridge somewhere in Cave Springs...It is made of wood and I was scared to drive across it...Kole said I was a chicken...I agreed! It was fun..then we went to a party at Pump it up...Good end to a good day....Off to bed they go......Lets pray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like that one bridge...you know....that one.....with the two boards.....scary!!!.....well....keep up the good work blogger. :) KS