Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday Flashback....July 2004 Joplin, Missouri

My grandparents are on my mind...My grandma is such a great influence in my life and she is not doing well...She has liver cancer and it has taken her over. I miss her smile, laugh and words of wisdom..I think she is the most intelligent person I know...Never threw her opinions at you...Just discussed her own and listened to others...I love that about her and it has helped me as an adult to accept people for who they are and move on...Listen and learn..They are who they are and they will never change....I wish I had grasped that at 13! ha ha

There are some pictures of Kademan at 2...Seans Birthday and my Moms birthday...How quickly Kaden has grown! These were taken before Riley came along..so he was my baby! Now he is 5! WOW....Tomorrow..well today...is his party...I will post his pics later...My camera is missing so I am sad! I have a ton of pictures of my kiddos! Like Rileys first haircut..etc..I hope it is at my moms..that is where I looked at them last! PRAY! I have a super funny video to post..If it shows up! Talk soon!






1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Kelly,

Looks great! How did you do your google ad? do you get paid? I have not attempted that yet.